What I did on the winter holidays. On the winter holidays I played outside in the snow I made a snowman out of it also I rid on a sleigh and saw Grandad Frost (дед мороз). On the first few days I was happy that the holidays have finally come but after a few days I wanted to go back to school but I was not that sad because I got presents for new 2017 year. On new year I stayed up until midnight and a minute before new year came Putin (Путин) said to all of us HAPPY NEW YEAR.
1. What color is your car
2. What car do you drive / what day do you learn
3. What kind of films do you like / what sort if music do you listen to
4. What are tou going to do tonight / What are you doing now
5. What is your name
6. What do you like
7. What happened to you
8. What did you do yesterday
9. What time do you leave for school
<span>1. A vampire is a creature in
legends and horror stories. Vampires are said to come out of graves at night
and suck the blood of living people.
2. The title of the book is “Head and Hand”.
3. I have been moved to write a few lines of verse.
4. He is the author of several books on the subject.
5. If you want to know more about this animal, consult the encyclopedia.
6. The lyrics of this song stick in the memory.
7. Look through the content to understand whether you need this book or not.
8. I am bad at reciting poems .
9. He is my favorite character in this play.
10. I prefer short stories to novels because they are easier to read.</span>